Friday, August 28, 2009

Slightly Behind Schedule, Comme Mon Habitude

Okay, friends, I am very sorry to be late in posting most of these good wishes, but getting the internet in Togo is like trying to glean news of the wizarding world during a summer with the Dursleys. Know that I was thinking good things on the appropriate day.

Congratulations to Carl L., who finished his ACE program. Whatever will you do with all the free time?

Happy Birthday to Michael, who turned seven. First grade is going to be awesome.

Duncan, enjoy nine. It's your last year to have sole right to the front seat.

John C., I know the party couldn't have been fun without me there to give you inappropriate cards in front of Nana, but I hope you struggled through.

Liam, if you tell girls it's your birthday, they will think you are even cooler.

Seth, if you tell girls it's your birthday, they will still not think you are cool, but you might get a pity kiss.

Calvin, Annie, and John are all two years old within three weeks of each other. Happy birthday to my three favorite not-quite-babies-anymore.

Now, working in advance, an early happy birthday to Gracie, Lauren, Karen, and Kathy SC. I hope your parties are all awesome and involve running water.

Also, an early happy birthday to my Flounder who will turn six next week and who started Kindergarten just a few days ago. Big day.

Finally, a big congratulations to Teresa and Joe M. on their new son Luke James. I can't wait to see pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment