Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!

So it has been a busy week for birthdays. I still don't have a phone, so this is the best I can do by way of felicitations.

Cheri: I heard the party was a great time. Sorry I missed it. For a present, I promise to post an update as soon as I get my first Togolaise haircut.

Theresa: I hope it was great and that you are enjoying your last few weeks in Roma. Twenty-six is nowhere near thirty!

Allison: Just be glad Carl lives in another state now, so you don't have to share.

Eric: Your birthday is not quite here, but this is my pre-emptive strike because I am going to post tomorrow, and I don't know when I can update again. All this time in French class here reminds me of you and Mr. Giggy. It was more fun with you.

Carl: Last but not least, my brother is 27 yesterday, and if I'm not mistaken he is on his first tour right now. You can find Carl Pike on myspace. It is nearly all I listen to, and that's only partly because it is the only music on my computer. Congrats, bro, the new HP is the best gift anyone could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment